1 cup (5 oz.) of your favorite MUSH (we like Apple Cinnamon here)
½ ripe banana, mashed
1 egg (or 1 flax egg – 1 tbsp. of flax meal plus 3 tbsp. of water)
3 tbsp. non-dairy milk
½ c. of all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. coconut sugar
1. Mix all wet ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add in dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
3. Heat up your favorite skillet over medium heat.
4. Using a ¼ c. measuring cup, scoop batter onto skillet.
5. Cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface of the pancake, then flip and finish cooking.
6. Add your favorite toppings and serve!
MUSH BAKED PEACH COBBLER
By: Team MUSH
1, 5 oz PEACH MUSH
2 peaches, sliced
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Add sliced peaches to a small baking dish and toss with cinnamon and honey.
3. Top with PEACH MUSH.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
Serves: 1 to 2