1 cup (5 oz.) of your favorite MUSH (we like Apple Cinnamon here)
½ ripe banana, mashed
1 egg (or 1 flax egg – 1 tbsp. of flax meal plus 3 tbsp. of water)
3 tbsp non-dairy milk
½ cup of all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp coconut sugar
1. Mix all wet ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add in dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
3. Heat up your favorite skillet over medium heat.
4. Using a ¼ c. measuring cup, scoop batter onto skillet.
5. Cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface of the pancake, then flip and finish cooking.
6. Add your favorite toppings and serve!