MUSH Oatmeal Cookies
1 container (18-oz) Original MUSH
½ cup quick oats
¼ cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
2 tablespoons all purpose or gluten-free flour
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup dried cherries
¼ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the MUSH, oats, sugar, flaxseeds, flour, coconut oil, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
3. Fold in the dried cherries and chocolate chips.
4. Use a ¼ cup measuring cup to scoop 10 cookies, spaced 1-inch apart.
5. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the bottoms of the cookies are golden. Let cool on the baking sheet.